Our local beaches have taken a beating this year. Help clean them up and be entered in a drawing for fabulous prizes. Here’s how it works: Starting October 1, download and print your bingo card from https://tinyurl.com/CapeFalconBingo or pick one up at the Manzanita Visitor Center and take it along with you on your next beach walk anywhere from Cannon Beach to Manzanita during the month of October.
- Take your bingo card, a bucket, and gloves with you on your next beach walk (from Cannon Beach to Manzanita).
- Mark off items as you find and pick up trash.
- Once you have BINGO! (5 in a row diagonal, horizontal, or vertical), complete the submission information below and report your results!
📸 Take a photo of your completed bingo card and the trash you picked up.
📨 Submit the photos via:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Text to 541-655-0236, or
- Upload to the Beach Clean Up Bingo at Cape Falcon Marine Reserve Facebook group
BE ONE OF THE LUCKY WINNERS!
We will hold a prize raffle on November 1. One entry per person, per month. Two entries if your cleanup is adjacent to or in the Marine Reserve! (See maps at: https://oregonmarinereserves.com/rules/)
Prizes will include (but are not limited to):
- Cape Falcon Marine Reserve t-shirt & water bottle!
- Surfrider swag!
- Prize package from Ocean Inn at Manzanita!
- More prizes and coupons to be announced!